MedCrave Online Publishing Group recognizes the importance of an Editorial Board here. An Editorial Board is a very important part of MedCrave and the team makes huge contributions in maintaining the great quality of the Publications and the Content. The MedCrave Editorial Board follows a strict code of guidelines with an objective of furnishing the best manuscripts to the Global Public. These guidelines also help the MedCrave Editorial Board to maintain their integrity in their activities. The Editors have a great responsibility with a good set of high goals and principles that make them greatly efficient.
The points of importance
MedCrave Open Access Journals aims to keep the process of editing and peer reviewing very fast. The MedCrave Editorial Board responds quite promptly and is expected to keep up the good work going without delays. The process of the editing is quite confidential and the MedCrave Editorial Board will maintain the same secrecy too. Here are some points for the MedCrave Editorial Board to follow during the evaluation of a manuscript:
- The MedCrave Editorial Board is responsible for the quality of the content published in the journal. They also must strive to set higher standards for the journal whenever possible.
- The MedCrave Editorial Board must maintain good knowledge on the comments and the feedback of the readers. Also, they can evaluate and implement valuable suggestion from the authors of MedCrave.
- The quality of an edited manuscript must be good without any flaws. The content presentation should be understandable, the validity of the scientific facts mentioned must be checked and the criticism of the manuscript should be left Open for all to decide.
- The MedCrave Editorial Board must also assure that the content published is original. The integrity of the author’s work is a must. Also, the work rendered must meet internationally approved guidelines of ethics. There must be proper citation and the original source of the content should be named.
- The MedCrave Editorial Board will protect any confidential data regarding the works. If the author has used information of real individual persons in any of his medical or scientific records, the Editorial Team must look for written consent from the individual for the record to qualify for publishing.
- If the MedCrave Editorial Board suspects any misconduct or misuse of the rules or data, the team will delay the visibility of the published or the unpublished work. The Editorial Board must get a reasonable response from the author. If there is no satisfactory response available, the Editorial Board may contact the organization for further procedures.
The policy of the MedCrave Editorial Board
The main aim of this Editorial policy is to safeguard the reliability and the integrity of the MedCrave Open Access Journal. Also, next to quality, the Editorial Board must work to satisfy the interest of the readers. The MedCrave Editorial Board has full freedom to determine the quality of the content. The process and the rights of evaluating a manuscript lie with the Editorial Board too. There will be no changes or interference of any sort in the decisions of the Editorial Board. The Editorial Board will continuously strive to meet all the research ethics. They will protect the rules of the copyright and individual data. Each member of the Editorial Board will keep up the quality and will also be responsible for proficient peer reviewing process. Each member will also complete the assigned Editing work of the research Journal in time.
The MedCrave Editorial Board will also make sure that all content presented are relevant, original, with good scientific content and with some content that are of potential interest to engage readers. The MedCrave Editorial Board will also ensure that the research contents are complete, clear and with proper citation.
The decisions of the MedCrave Editorial Board must never be influenced by any of the external factors. The origin of the author, the nationality of the author, the race, clan, the ethnicity, the religion of the author or his political choices will make no effects of the peer review of a content. The validity and the quality of the content presented are the only grounds for evaluation.