Terms and Conditions
By using MedCrave and its features, you confirm that you accept the terms and conditions laid out by MedCrave. You also confirm that should you breach any clause of this, you are liable to be banned from accessing MedCrave.
MedCrave reserves the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You agree and acknowledge that it is your responsibility to review the User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of MedCrave after such modifications will constitute your acknowledgement and agreement to the modified terms and conditions. In case of translation of this or any other legal terms of MedCrave to other languages, or in case of any conflict in interpretation resulting from the translation, the English version will prevail.
Responsible Use and conduct
By visiting our MedCrave accessing the information, resources, services, Products and Open Access tools MedCrave provide you with, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as “Resources”), you agree to use these resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by
- The terms of this user agreement and other special user agreements in connection with the use of MedCrave, MedCrave open Access Journals and other services offered by MedCrave.
- The applicable regulations, laws and generally accepted practices of internet and guidelines laid down by the law.
You should understand
- In order to access our resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the resources offered. You hereby agree that any information that you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. You hereby specifically commit yourself not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources including the servers and/or networks to our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, sell, reproduce our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses or damages that MedCrave may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur civil or criminal liability.
- Is illegal, defamatory, threatening, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate or explicit language.
- Infringes on any trademark, trade secret, patent, copyright or other propetiary right of any (third) party.
- MedCrave reserve the right to, at our sole discretion remove any content that, according to our judgment, does not comply with this Terms and Conditions, along with any content that MedCrave find to be otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any third party's copyrights or trademarks. If you post content that MedCrave choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal and to waive any subsequent claim against us.
- Any content posted by you using MedCrave Open Access Tools on MedCrave, provided that it does not violate or infringe on any third party's copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of MedCrave, and as such, gives us the perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free and exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute this content as MedCrave see fit. This only refers and applies to content posted via Open Access Tools as described and does not refer to information that is provided as part of the registration process necessary in order to use our Resources.
Termination of Use
MedCrave preserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the website or its tools with or without prior notice and information for any reason, including the breach of this User Agreement. Any illegal, fraudulent or criminal activities may be the cause for termination and the user may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. On suspension of your rights, MedCrave reserves the right to delete or remove any information regarding the user which is with them.