The MedCrave Open Access Journals welcomes authors from all over the world to share their innovative research and findings. The contents submitted to MedCrave enjoy more visibility and are peer reviewed too.
You can submit your works on any topic of your expertise. MedCrave only shares high quality content, so there is no room for copied or doubtful content here.
You can submit work on any topic relevant to science. The content should be unique, original and the presentation must be of potential interest to the readers.
You can submit your research articles too. These research papers must be original and must be in the major field of science. The research articles can include the findings and the methodology you used. You can also compile your evidences that lead to your conclusions.
MedCrave also invites authors to join the Editorial Board. If you are an expert in your field of study or your field of work, you can contribute by joining the MedCrave Open Access Journal.
The rules for content submission
When you submit content to MedCrave, you are implying that the manuscript submitted here is unique and original. Also, most of the Editorial Board members will ask for a cover letter from an author. The cover letter should include the names of the co authors of the content. It also must contain the sources of the citation if you have used any.
By submitting your articles to MedCrave, you get:
- True and fair unbiased reviews on your work with constructive criticism.
- Visibility for your manuscripts from all over the world.
- Help and suggestions for improving your work.
- Swift peer review process.
- Opportunity for best paper of the year award.
- Permanent archiving of your article on our website.
- Copy Rights and Publishing Rights of article remains with Author's only.