At MedCrave we believe that knowledge should be shared. We also believe that help should be given to the worthy and needy. Thus, MedCrave Group (MCG) offers several scholar awards to the Authors who have contributed actively towards the development of MedCrave and enriching the scientific society.
MedCrave aims to provide support to researchers who have chosen a career in the field of research by providing them with partial monetary support during the period of their research.
Supports Offered by MedCrave
- Awards are limited to a maximum of $800 for Junior Research Fellow (Young Scholar Award) and $1000 for Senior Research Fellow (Senior Scholar Award).
- All awards are provided in December. Awards will be made once per year.
- Certificates are provided by Editor in Chief of respective categories of Journals.
- Payments are made to the appropriate Research Scholar as indicated on the proposed budget within the full application.
MedCrave Group considers basic research to include a broad spectrum of studies on latest advancements in the field of science. The emphasis for awards in this category is on the discovery of new knowledge in a traditional laboratory setting but is not confined to it.
Scholars should finish publication of their works in MCG Journals by end of the year i.e. by December 31 of the same year.
The scholars will be eligible for awards if they fulfill the following conditions before the date of Awards submission.
Eligible research scholars should
- Conduct research on latest advancements.
- Have submitted minimum of two articles of which one should be research.
- Be a member of MCG Group.
- Have actively participated in peer review system during the process of publication in that year.
- Be eligible for only one award in that year.
Young Scholar Awards
In order to be eligible for the Young Scholar Awards of MedCrave group,
- PhD applicants must have minimum of 3 years of research experience
- MD applicants should have 3 to 5 years of research experience
Senior Scholar Awards
In order to be eligible for the Senior Scholar Awards of MedCrave group,
- MD/PhD applicants must have 3 to 10 years of research experience
Research Scholars who meet the above eligible criteria are informed prior to submission of Awards.
MCG also considers the receipt of applications from the Scholars who meet above qualifications. MCG requires applicants to submit a letter of intent form in order to be eligible for submission of a full proposal. The letter of intent should include the following:
- Letter of Intent form
- Abstracts of proposed project
- Applicant's curriculum vitae
MCG will perform a preliminary review of these materials to confirm eligibility and the appropriateness of the research category applied to. If additional information is required, MCG will contact the applicants prior to awards announcement.
The full MCG Scholar Award applications will be available in early November only for those individuals who successfully submit a letter of intent by the deadline and are confirmed to be eligible.
Evaluation, Selection, and Notification
The review of the scholar award applications is based solely on the scientific merit and quality of the applicant. However, in fairness to programmatic balance, no more than two awards will be granted per category (Young Scholar Award and Senior Scholar Award) per Journal.
Individuals selected to receive this award will be notified in mid December.
Transfers: Prior to the submission of Awards the scholar should submit his or her institutional or personal Bank details to transfer the amount.
Reallocation: Scholars may request a reallocation of funds from one expense category to another by submitting the signed request in writing to the MedCrave Group. This written request must specify the dollar amount, which categories are impacted, and a justification as to why this change is necessary.
All transfer and/or rebudgeting requests must be sent to MCG Awards at email@example.com who will work with the MCG to make final determinations.